The staff at Olympic Anesthesia Services, Inc. will be happy to bill your primary and secondary insurance company for you.
We are currently contracted with or accept assignment* for the following insurance carriers:
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield
- Kaiser (Group Health)
- Healthy Options*
- Ambetter (Insurance Plan under Coordinated Care)
- Medicaid: Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)
- Labor and Industries (Worker’s Compensation)
- Tri-Care (Champus)*
These plans represent a large majority of our patients. We attempt to bill our patients after the insurance carrier has notified us of the amount the patient will be responsible for. Any disputes over the amount the insurance carrier pays will ultimately be the patient’s responsibility but we will do our absolute best to help you with this process.
Our friendly, experienced staff is available to answer any questions you may have regarding billing and insurance. They may be reached at 360-479-3657.
- We will be paid directly by the insurance company.
- We accept the amount the insurance approves for the services.
- We only charge the patient or secondary insurances the amount up to the insurance approved amount.